20 cloves garlic
- Clean the salmon and marinate it for 6 hours (or for the night) in olive oil, lemon juice, honey and nana.
- Put the salmon and it’s sauce in a baking tin.
- Sprinkle the fish all over with finely sliced garlic.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven on 200 degrees, cool and season with salt and pepper.
3 cans tuna
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 yellow or red pepper cut into small cubes
1 tablespoon tomato puree
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
1 big egg
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Add baking paper to a baking tin and grease it.
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Make thin latkes and place them in the baking tin. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until they are brown.
2 Fillets of Fish
- Cut up one fish fillet into cubes and fry it in onion, add the cut mushrooms and spring onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Put off the gas and add the paprika, oregano and cut parsley and mix.
- Take another fillet and salt it and in the middle of the fish add the mixture and roll it into a roll, emerge it in an egg and sprinkle on top the bread crumbs.
- Fry up the fish roll in oil until golden.
Fish (Nilus or any other Fillet)
Salt, Pepper, hot paprika
2 pieces of garlic
3 spoons of oil
Tablespoon of Tomato puree
1/2 cup of water
- Boil up the water with the pepper, garlic, oil, paprika and puree then add the fish with salt.
- Lower the light and leave for 10 minutes, if needed add some liquid.